Modern software is a market of great opportunities and fierce competition. Domestic and foreign companies invest all their intellectual resources in creating new IT products and solutions.
This is beyond doubt that 2020 will be marked by a lot of incredible innovations that will significantly change our lives. We present you top 5 the most significant innovations that will be developed in 2020.
5 IT Innovations to Change Our Life
1. A virtual reality. In 2017, the first significant steps were taken to introduce virtual reality technologies, but these innovations did not bring any revolutionary changes in our lives. In 2020, the penetration of virtual reality into many spheres of our activities is expected to come to life. It would be less new devices and more ideas for integrating VR with existing platforms.
2. While VR begins its work, the additional reality in 2020 will become the main chip. The Windows platform was designed to provide a mixed reality experience for Windows users. But while we remain within the framework of the reality we are familiar with, you can download the applications for Windows from this website yumdownload In addition, a number of similar offers from other companies is expected.
In 2020, Apple plans to engage in enriched reality. Additional reality will be able to start working earlier, because it will work simply on phones without the need to purchase an additional headset. Demand for such projects will move the business to the consciousness of new even more exciting content.
3. Innovative screens of smartphones that will allow you to enjoy all of the above visual novelties will also be released in 2020. Since the 3D TV is not surprising and extremely popular, the developers decided to invest all their efforts in the development of screens that are constantly in the hands of everyone – the screens of mobile phones.
4. The theme of artificial intelligence was especially developed in 2017, when the popularization of machine learning and the use of technology in digital assistants was initiated. In 2020, Microsoft is likely to introduce a device with Cortana, and Apple probably will be able to develop a physical shell for its Siri. The technology of AI will
affect our everyday life most of all. The number of services and applications using artificial intelligence will grow every day. They will constantly develop and become smarter.
5. Storage and processing of data is one of the main trends in the world of IT at the moment. Therefore, the methods of its collection play a more than significant role in the modern world. The topic of untruthful facts and fake news has long been discussed by the world community.
Perhaps technologies and innovations will help to find a solution to this problem. It is expected that in 2020, with the help of data and machine learning, we will be able to effectively distinguish the truth from fiction.